• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 SK/NEC/DRU - All 3 Accounts Fully Geared and Velious Ready! - PRICE DROP $300 obo each! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Level
Race
Various
Class
SK/NEC/DRU
Registered Country
Canada
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified Please
Selling three fully geared toons , all of which are Velious ready . No credit card associated with the accounts, but email has been set along with secret question/answer (will provide to buyer).

60 Iksar Necromancer
Full Gear including Epic, Demi Lich Skull Cap, Robe of Adversity (VP Robe with DMF Clicky), Circlet of Shadow, JBoots etc. Top of the line gear in all slots. VP keyed!

60 Ogre SK - SOLD
Full Gear including Grey Suede Boots, Full Planar Armor, Sword of Rile (VP 2H Sword), and Blackstone Maul (VP 2H Mace). 41% haste and great stats. Spirit Wracked Cord, Circlet of Shadow, DMF Clicky Earring, OT Hammer, Jboots, Guise, etc.

60 Halfling Druid
- SOLD
Full Gear as above, great power levelling character and/or port box for getting around quickly. Full planar armor, class clicky's, etc.

All spells on all three characters (only exception being the Disease Lifetap on the Necro is missing).

Asking $300 each for a quick sale. Will sell the bundle of all three chars for $850. Paypal F&F preferred please. Let me know if you have any questions!

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after sale has completed.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back