• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Shadowknight 208 AAs 10 KR Aradune - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
Erudite
Class
Shadowknight
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Via Paypal
SK_Changes.jpg

Other Notable Items: 10 KR on Account, Circlet of Shadow, Dark Elf Illusion Mask, Seru Bain Weapon, Emp Bane Weapon, and 2 40 slot Bags.

Toon is built for MAX Parse - regularly beats monks/rangers in meters on Luclin Raids. I will take open bids through a week and accept highest bidder - send me PMs. If I don't get reasonable price, I will sell all "Trade" items and liquidate KRONO next week - FYI about 120K plat of Trade Items that can sell on Bazaar. If that tickles your fancy, you can send an offer in for the toon less the plat/kr.

I will edit the thread during the week for Current bid amounts. Forced to quit due to RL circumstances. See below for SS, remainder plat on Bazaar Alt.

CURRENT BID: $275
BUY IT NOW PRICE: $350

Refund Policy
🛎️ 24 Hours
Last edited:
Unholy Aura - 5k+ Mana Pool with a 15% mana usage reduction and BIS 2Hand..... its not hard... any boss that we fought that was not magic resistance the SK was top 3 and often times #1. I am not going to link Guild Name / Toon Name. But reset assured.... anyone who specs high INT Race SK knows this.

Last edited:
@chaosk Not true - because the SK is built for spike DPS, in a highend guild the parses would be better (i.e. the faster the boss dies the better SK parses). SK DPS is unmatched BC they have ability to Feign Death and reset threat.... thats why they are top DPS while they have mana bar none.

I am Sorry that you cant fathom the idea of Unholy Disc Lifetaps hitting for 900-1600 every 3.2 Seconds. With 5000+ Mana (i.e 255 intel on a Erudite) - thats 24 casts before Mental Corruption procs (+150 mana per proc), Mod Rod, and Mana Regen. In Spell Damage alone each fight your pumping 30-35K.... Now add in your Melle damage of 208 AA's with 255Str.

~IF YOU BUY THIS ACCOUNT YOU CAN TOP 5 PARSE ON RAIDS IF NON MAGIC RESIST TARGET~

The above statement is not misleading. However, you must have:

1) 20 Magic Damage FOCUS Effect
2) 15% Mana Reduction

My account has both.....

View attachment 21901

Oher Notable Items: Circlet of Shadow & Dark Elf Illusion Mask

Toon is built for MAX Parse - regularly beats monks/rangers in meters on Luclin Raids. I will take open bids through a week and accept highest bidder - send me PMs (If I don't get reasonable price, I will sell all "Trade" items and liquidate KRONO next week - FYI about 120K plat of Trade Items that can sell on Bazaar). I will edit the thread during the week for Current bid amounts. Forced to quit due to RL circumstances. See below for SS, remainder plat on Bazaar Alt.

CURRENT BID: $225
Two fiddy

The answer is in the middle of both sides. Regardless where this SK actually parses, because it depends how many monks you have in your raid. The SK has a shit ton of AA which is very important for SK.

I prefer Emp sword or Goldenrod over Tunare sword in Luclin because of all the AAs that will help with those procs.

Even a tanky SK will parse just fine though. I rather be better at tanking over having 500-600 extra mana. If all you want to do is DPS while NOT tanking, then yeah the build is good. But, if you plan on tanking anything, then you rather just have tank gear. A squishy SK that can lifetap 3 more times just isn't as appealing to me personally.

But, either way. The SK seems just fine to me. With all those AAs and at least what gear is shown, seems like a fine toon. I am sure the new account / no feedback is what would be holding most people back.

Yeah - I created ectunnel account to sell this toon. Only transaction will be this one. I am verified and took all available precautions. WHICH ALSO MEANS - this account has never been purchased/ re sold OR has purchased KR illegally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back