• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Rogue W/ Epic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 Epic Rogue, 2.3k hp, 1.3k atk mostly planar geared with VP offhand, grim aura and strength clicky, 40 slot bag, 7.5k plat and 27 days left of gold.

VP/Seb/PoSky Keyed so is raid ready. Account has no Secret Question tied with it. There is however a CC on it but will provide the last 4 to the buyer.

Current Offer 300, Buyout is $400

pretty sure an acount transfer would also require the orig billing info so would be better off transferring it yourself and just raising your price a few dollars or negotiating that with potential buyer. just my 2c

pretty sure an acount transfer would also require the orig billing info so would be better off transferring it yourself and just raising your price a few dollars or negotiating that with potential buyer. just my 2c

All that i've needed in the last few transfers i've done is SQA / last 4 of CC. As far as I can tell, the names, addresses, emails, birthdates, etc. don't even have to match, but I can't say that with certainty.

My last account transfer this is the email from GM

Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (TSR Stephen H.) 03/18/2016 09:54 PM
Greetings XXXXXX,

Would you be able to provide the following information from when a credit card was last used on the source account?

- Name on Credit Card:
- The last 4 digits of the Credit Card used on the account:
- Full Billing Address:

The reference number for this ticket is(xxxxxxxx). If you have any other questions or issues, please feel free to contact us.

For your convenience, you can find answers to many common issues in our Knowledge Base located here: http://help.daybreakgames.com/
Simply select the game you are having trouble with to begin!

Regards,
Stephen H.
Senior Customer Support Representative
Daybreak Games

My last account transfer this is the email from GM

*edited out info just incase murda removes it later - X*

Weird. Did they have the account to account ticket form when you did that one? They implemented one, and the only fields it asks for is the last 4 / new account / old account / new server / old server / sqa / char name, and they haven't asked for anything further for the 3 I've done this month.

Maybe they ask for that in suspicious situations.

Either way, I don't want to muck up the guy's thread, though I am moderately interested in the account. Will PM. : )

With their new system they implemented for support this is what was required for account to account transfer 4 days ago

Platform & Product
PC > EverQuest
Last 4 digits of your credit card
xxx
Answer to your secret question.
xxxxxxxx
Server Name
Phinigel
Character Name
Xxxx
Destination Server (if applicable)

Destination account name
Xxxxxx
Number of characters to transfer
I agree to the rules and restrictions for character moves (including a 2,500 DBC service fee/character).
Yes

With their new system they implemented for support this is what was required for account to account transfer 4 days ago

Platform & Product
PC > EverQuest
Last 4 digits of your credit card
xxx
Answer to your secret question.
xxxxxxxx
Server Name
Phinigel
Character Name
Xxxx
Destination Server (if applicable)

Destination account name
Xxxxxx
Number of characters to transfer
I agree to the rules and restrictions for character moves (including a 2,500 DBC service fee/character).
Yes

interesting maybe ill have to try and transfer again because they denied me since i had no idea what the address was from like 10 years ago ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back