• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 monk acct 60 dru acct 400k+ pp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wtsbsafe

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, I'm selling my accounts that have no sms verifications and original emails and passwords etc..

I don't want to give out any information except what i have to, the accounts for sale are 60 monk, fully geared and 60 druid fully geared as well, and a mule/alts account with platinum totaling over 400k as well as some high end items that could be sold (100k+). (By fully geared i mean you probably couldn't buy any gear to replace what i am using)

the accounts will be sold together as a package because i feel it is safer that way. honestly i don't know if anyone would be prepared to pay the price for all the time I've invested in this game, which is a TON.

for a sale like this i would be interested in meeting in person if possible to finalize the transaction. please send a PM with your offer based on available information

replies to this thread - i welcome an estimate on price of accounts with the information provided. thanks.

also yes i am not verified, but will be if a deal presents itself, you should be too.

First thing you need to do is get verified or no one will touch this, even saying you will if there is a good offer probably wont cut it. just do it to ease the anxiety of someone willing to spend a huge amount on this.
Current rate for plat is $3/k so you're looking at a minimum of $1500 just from the plat and items you mention.
Ungeared 60 characters usually go for anywhere from $150-450 depending on current demand for classes i.e. everyone wants shamans so they go for more.
Based on what you said about the gear on the characters there are 2 scenarios as most people want sellable gear... mostly no drop items you have a starting point of around $700 per account/// mostly droppable gear you could be up around $1500.
This is all very dependent on total plat both accounts have and gear on all characters including alts. I would say any bid below $4000 shouldnt even be sent unless OP has no luck and states hes open to "all offers"
Meeting in person is a great thing to do, if they are willing to spend upwards of $5k on a 17 year old elf sim then a plane ticket shouldnt be out of the question, even working it into the deal shouldnt be off the table
Good luck with this. It's always nice seeing these posts instead of the usual "Hey I have 50k plat for sale" scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back