• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Teek WTS: 60 Mage on Teek! Fully geared and Tower Gear - $190/18kr (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Mage
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Verified is always preferred.
WTS Level 60 Human Mage (male) for $190 or 18 krono. Fully geared with good / appropriate gear (planar robe and other pieces) including all current tower items w/ mage pet focus earring. Has most/all spells to level inclusing lvl 60 water pet, coth, mala, etc. Keyed for Seb and Howling Stones (Charasis) - Has a 4 of the VP key medallions but don't remember which ones. He is ~90% of the way through level 60 but also comes with 4x 25% exp potions. No epic progress to speak of. Has some misc. platinum, probably around 1K, and some gear in bags.

I am the second owner of the account but I bought it within the first week of the server well below level cap and hand levelled it up to 60. Spell skills, defense, etc. are all appropriate for a class that was played and not just PL'd. Good account, I just have to reduce the number of accounts I have. Subbed for 2 more weeks via krono per the time of this posting.

Account has a verified email account and a SQA. I will give you both the email account itself and the SQA. You can keep the email account and not have to change if you don't want. Let me know with any questions! Paypal friends and family payment or Krono in advance. I'm a verified and premium seller and have been on redguides over 8 years with lots of positive feedback, I don't mass produce accounts but am reliable to sell/buy.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Sales are final once validated as being as described. Will help troubleshoot issues as needed.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back