• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS 60 Epic Wizard & 60 Epic Enchanter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecm516

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Taking offers on the 2 characters listed below. They are on different accounts, ideally I would like to sell together, but its not necessary. Would consider a discount if both purchased together. PM me offers or for details regarding their gear/bank/skills etc.

Edit: Will keep this open for 24 hours. Also, will try to update thread with current offer as much as possible. That being said...

Current offer for both: $1,000 USD
If interested in just 1:$650+xfer for wizard, $500+xfer for Enchanter

Wizard

Level: 60
Spells: All
Keys:VP, Seb, HS, All of Sky
Highlights: 255 unbuffed intelligence, 4500 unbuffed mana, Improved Damage III focus, Epic Completed, Planar pieces and roughly 35 krono worth of equipable gear.

Enchanter

Level: 60
Spells: All
Keys:VP, Seb, HS, All of Sky
Highlights: Very difficult Epic completed, 4000 mana unbuffed, max defense skill, Planar/VP gear

There is also 18 Krono available between the two of them.

Last edited:
Whoever buys this, if you interested in selling just the wizard PM me. Would even consider it with some of the good gear removed from it.

Re: WTS 60 Epic Wizard & 60 Epic Enchanter

Can you at least get verified ? Offered 1k for both but you are really new to this trade scene

Also you advertised as selling them both as deal now I see word got changed , whats up with that?

- - - Updated - - -

Withdrawing offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back