• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS - 60 EPIC Warrior VP Keyed plus more - OFF MARKET (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.3%
230   4   1
Epic Raid ready top tier tank - Secure!
Full Indicolite Armor
Champions BP
Champions Legs
Gladiator Chain Sleeves
Cobalt Helm, Bracer, Arms
Silver Steel Gauntlets
Fungi Tunic
Necklace of Superiority
Cloak of Flames
Belt of Contention
Epic
Djarns Ring
Hammered Golden Hoop
Jboots
Guise
Full resist gear +
27 days left plus has 5k and 2 krono

Corroded Gaunts

I have perfect feedback and am a trusted long time seller. The account is set up on a new account with SQA set - I set it so you can be assured it is a secure account.

Payment via Paypal friends and family or bitcoin

OFF MARKET FOR POTENTIAL BUYER

Last edited:
Re: WTS - 60 EPIC Warrior VP Keyed plus more

I don't get it Mogs, how does setting the SQA make it secure for the buyer?

He is a trusted seller, and he is the one that set it. I think that is the idea, Sog. As I have mentioned on previous threads, even though a lot of people will tell you different, setting the SQA doesn't make your account safe. The safest thing you can do is xfer your toon off, or buy from someone you really trust.

Correct - the account was xfered onto a fresh account and the SQA set by me. I put faith in the Mogs reputation as do thousands of other buyers. We do this to add security from anyone hacking us.

I was looking at how to transfer to fresh accounts. Is there a token or something to purchase? I couldn't find anything in the marketplace. There was only a token to transfer to different servers.

Ohhhh... what information do you need for each account?

Depends on CS, but typically you need whatever personal info is on the accounts, SQ/A, and usually CC info or what kind of transaction you used to pay for the account (Paypal transaction #, last 4 CC numbers including full name on credit card, etc...).

Hey brother I might be interested in this char if you get it to top tier.

Does it have a guise or any VP gear/weapons? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back