• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS 60 EPIC Enchanter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have a 60 Dark Elf Enchanter that I am the original and only account owner. The secret question, email, name and zip haven't been set on this account. Other notable items besides the EPIC is full hate gear (except bracers), Heiro Cloak, Box of Abu-Kar, Jboots. Also has +250 jewelcrafting skill. Looking for 900 but will humor other $ offers.

Bought couple of account on red99 from him on the day I left feedback , took them back a year after. Chnaged password on all eqemu, lost couple on hundy items ,denying on what he did. Claim account got banned but eqemu password had been changed, saw him selling my stuffs in ooc. I know differnce between ban and password change , once you are banned you will be still able to log in to server selection and state that account is banned in text.

I even donated stuffs when you came back then yet still decide to do it anyways

- - - Updated - - -

Its moral issue dude , in p1999 account tradings I have been trading accounts for a while and 1/4 they always take them back because they can if they want to? Wtf is this bullshit

Im glad phinny doesnt have that in here anymore but I cant just let you post your account selling here after stealing back from me.

We discussed this last night through messages, and I was willing (and able) to provide screenshots of my petition interaction with Senior Guide Braknar (who apparently is active in these forums). During a ban wave, two of my accounts (unrelated to those sold to blizz) were banned stating I was caught up in RMT. In attempts to save face with Braknar, I was telling him that I gave the accounts to a friend to use. Long story short, the accounts that were caught up in the wave were banned, and I don't know what else happened beyond that.

Nothing was changed or taken back at any point whatsoever. The only negative thing that has happened that I'm aware of was the banning of 2 unrelated accounts which I was the original owner for, as well as those sold to blizzblazzer. I can understand why he'd be upset that the accounts he purchased were banned, but it seems pretty obvious that participating in RMT/Account Trading and Selling is risky, and results in bans or inaccessibility to accounts involved.

If for some reason you can't log in to the accounts, you can message me and we can work out trying to get you access to those accounts again and seeing if a ban wave effected them too. Or we can continue to just air out false information and assumptions in public. Whatever you want is fine.

im just telling as what it happned no false info here , i didnt say anything about the ban until you brought it up. Eqemu passwords has been chnaged for both accounts and I saw you selling some of items off the account in ooc. Skyped you but got silent treatment. What more should I say ? Now you want to sell this for 950 yeah i am very upset just seeing you posting things like this here on forum and still denying .

Ok, we can continue to air it out here then. If both passwords were changed, like I said previously, we can try to get that back. You admittedly engage in account trading and purchasing a lot, so lord only knows what happened after it left my hands. But what I have said is that I do not mind helping you get these accounts back to the best of my ability. And me auctioning stuff off in OOC, I have no idea what you're talking about. And Redbot can confirm (if he is able) that the computer I am using to login to this site is not the same computer as a year ago, and further to the point, I don't use that Skype name anymore.

So you can be upset all that you'd like to be, but I've offered to do what I can to attempt to get these accounts back you, for one reason or another, you no longer have access to - but you want to blast me in public and send me messages saying, "this is your territory".

I dont even want it anymore i am done with that server , but I took couple hundreds loss but whatever. The fact is you didnt sell account with your email and told me it will be no problem. And after I realize accounts password has been changed so I went to eqemu to check and both eqemu and login got changed. so only person has access is you who else? Just be a man and fucking admit already i will take couple hundreds loss thats np but keep denying what you did makes me real sick . Alright good luck selling i am done with you , had to say what I needed to say and thats it. Its not about money but your mind set which is okay to screw somebody , fucking bullshit

I'm pretty much done arguing with you at this point. We're now going to start repeating ourselves, and I've offered all I can to try and help the situation your accounts are in. I can't do anything more than that. Sorry that you're clearly mistaken on what happened, despite my efforts of providing you screenshots of my encounter with the GMs and being willing to help you make the situation right, even while holding my ground that I didn't take or change anything.

help redbot help!! maybe it is time for RG to force verification for big ticket items >$200 or so? these back and forth free bump threads for unverified sellers... woof. p99 is stage 10 supercancer for RMT (and EQ in general IMO) but how could i or any other buyer trust an unverified seller for $1k vs. his now banned former customer that at least took the time to get ID'd? what if blizz wasn't around today to bring this all up?

EQ RMT communities were never a bastion of morality or anything, but phinny is bringing out some real turds. OP better get verified if he wants to sell this thing.

Blizz has dealt with a ton of accounts doubt hes mistaken with how p99 works

I'm at a loss here on how to handle the situation. I've offered everything I can think of to try and rectify the situation up to and including messaging RedBot on his suggestion on how I should handle the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back