• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS 60 epic druid with 60 epic cleric!! geared and ready to go! plus 35 krono +MORE! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

old buzzard

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTS 60 epic druid and 60 epic cleric...account has 35 krono on it..
60 epic Cleric noted things..idol of the underking..Obulous Death Shroud..Vel gear
60 epic Druid noted things...fungi staff...fungi tunic...COS in the bank
Both toons are geard and have around 4000 mana unbuffed..PM if your interested...Thanks
Serious offers only...

Re: WTS 60 epic druid with 60 epic cleric!! geared and ready to go! plus 35 krono +M

You should get verified under the Subscriptions tab for $10. There have been non verified account scammers on this website recently.

Re: WTS 60 epic druid with 60 epic cleric!! geared and ready to go! plus 35 krono +M

i will pay this seller's verification fee, even if he does not sell these chars to me. there is no excuse to not get verified anymore and with all the scamming lately,.i will be buying everyone verification that i come across now. RG really needs to require it for high profile accounts. i've had a solid half dozen 'reputable sellers' refuse to get verified even after i offered to pay for it in PMs lately which means it must be summer time. scammers are in full effect so be careful out there!:)

Or just go to playerauctions, or buy a RG verification.

Is it allowed to say PA? I fnot I am sorry.

i will pay this seller's verification fee, even if he does not sell these chars to me. there is no excuse to not get verified anymore and with all the scamming lately,.i will be buying everyone verification that i come across now. RG really needs to require it for high profile accounts. i've had a solid half dozen 'reputable sellers' refuse to get verified even after i offered to pay for it in PMs lately which means it must be summer time. scammers are in full effect so be careful out there!:)

Yeah we desperately need to make this website verification only. Add something in your signatures to warn everyone same as I've done until we can get Redbots to fix this terrible issue.

Yeah we desperately need to make this website verification only. Add something in your signatures to warn everyone same as I've done until we can get Redbots to fix this terrible issue.

That would literally kill the website except for the hardcore people such as you and myself. I think the vast majority of people that stumble across RG just want to purchase a krono here and there or maybe sell a single toon as they're quitting the game. Forcing them to have to verify is just pushing people towards other auction sites that don't require that. It's just as easy to only trade someone who will go first if they don't have feedback and you do. Just my 2c

I'll offer 900 if you get verified. Also is the cc and sqa set? Can you transfer to new account?

That would literally kill the website except for the hardcore people such as you and myself. I think the vast majority of people that stumble across RG just want to purchase a krono here and there or maybe sell a single toon as they're quitting the game. Forcing them to have to verify is just pushing people towards other auction sites that don't require that. It's just as easy to only trade someone who will go first if they don't have feedback and you do. Just my 2c

wasn't there a thread with this same info/account a couple weeks ago and he got banned?

That is simply untrue. Only the very rare weirdo has an issue with paying $10 a year to keep everyone safe because they can't use that $10 toward their next fix or pack of cigarettes. No other website is even remotely as good as this one.

Something needs to be done. I motion for a verification requirement to be able to use this website. I don't have authority to make that decision, but have brought it up before publicly and in pms. We also can consider an affiliate program as another idea to incorporate with verification, but that is not as important as getting every single person here verified. Anyone who disagrees should be using another website. Show your appreciation for how great this website is, and the great work the owners do for us all to be able to provide our wares in a quality environment. Now we just need to make that quality more fine tuned; adding safety and protection to all of us. :)

Banned old buzzard
Known scammer

That is simply untrue. Only the very rare weirdo has an issue with paying $10 a year to keep everyone safe because they can't use that $10 toward their next fix or pack of cigarettes. No other website is even remotely as good as this one.

Something needs to be done. I motion for a verification requirement to be able to use this website. I don't have authority to make that decision, but have brought it up before publicly and in pms. We also can consider an affiliate program as another idea to incorporate with verification, but that is not as important as getting every single person here verified. Anyone who disagrees should be using another website. Show your appreciation for how great this website is, and the great work the owners do for us all to be able to provide our wares in a quality environment. Now we just need to make that quality more fine tuned; adding safety and protection to all of us. :)

speaking for myself, I purchased an account from blizzblazer with no feedback. I simply sent the money first. To me it's that simple. People actually get scammed by giving accounts to people first, who have no feedback?

I was scammed by a 6 feedback non verified for a 60 Druid. Verified is even more important than feedback, and the combination is what this website should be about.

There's no reason to not require verification here.

You have to know who you are dealing with 1st , verification wont assure you any safety I have been tradings here exclusively past 2 years , of course , there was some scammers but I always dodged it by asking questions and let them always go 1st. Do your study and search to find out sellers legit or not. I also see few people has some feedbacks by selling or buying couple of kronos and make themself few feedback and try scam others , i am sorry to this happened to you Virtual. Well verification is good and all but I still dont 100% trust it if someone has low feedback and yeah look up the date of join ,etc to make sure you know who you are dealing with.

- - - Updated - - -

If you see the deal is too good to be true then you will have to take extra cautions and always let them go 1st.

High feedbacks from years > verification

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back