• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Enchanter with 140k, + fungi, RBG, twink alt, and more! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
lvl 60 Enchanter for sale, full planar, jboots, OT Hammer, HS and Seb Key, has 140k+ in cash in bank. Max Jewelcrafter. Only missing Verina for epic. Starting stats were mostly STA, cant remember the others tbh. Other than planar gear enchanter has decent jewelry, Ornate Rune SHield and some decent resist gear as well. Has some random 50-52 spells in bank, some plat bars and other jewelcrafting materials also in bank. Has good bags/boxes for weight reduction. Missing (i think) 3 spells, will say what exact spells are missing for interested buyers.

ON THE SAME ACCOUNT: i have a lvl 35 Iksar SK, Jboots, CoS (SK invis clicky), Fungi, RBG, best crafted jewelry (from my enc), Ebon Mace, Atra Shield, GEm ENcrusted Ring and full Seb Scale Armor... ALso has about 1200-1300pp on him. Has all spells.

Im not really looking to sell everything off indivdually, but i probably will end up having to since the total value (in plat) is a lot higher than what someone would give me for everything. Although if someone was interested in everything at once i would knock the price down considerably. I am the Original Owner, i have all info including EQemu log-in and all that. I am not looking to scam or be scammed, so i will be asking a lot of questing and before a transaction is made i will want to speak on the phone or skype or something. I want to make this trade as smooth and legit as possible. THanks and please dont hesitate to ask any questions, i would also be willing to meet you in game, show u the plat, gear and characters (for interested/legit Buyers, dont want to get my account banned :D).

edit: just wanted to add that this is on the P99 Blue server! thought it was obvious but had 2 people ask already. ALso please note to anyone who sends me a message, i live in germany and work multiple shifts so my play times and online times are crazy. Also i am PayPal verified or whatever u call it for safer/legit transactions. Payment as gift

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back