• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

wts 60 enchanter p99blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

purplepeopleeater

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done playing p99, just want to cash out, maybe buy a new GPU for other games. Willing to get verified if required

Enchanter has good gear, epic included. Also a mid 30s shaman on the account. Droppable gear and plat on account totals around 450k or so in todays market. Will share more details via PM to verified users only as per Eqfreak suggestion

No SMS verification set, can give all login details (forum account, loginserver, etc) with transaction

Please PM me with offers

Last edited:
You should probably edit this post and remove the details. Your char may be compromised. The EQ gm's lurk the forums...

If I already know who it is, I am pretty sure the GM's do as well. Sucks I would of been interested in buying it too, but I don't want to take the risk now =/ Good luck

Same here trxraistlin. I really wish people would take a bit of time to browse these forums to learn stuff like that for their own sake. Perhaps we should get a forum mod to make a sticky at the top instructing people to post a level range and to not list specific info on the character like gear or plat amount. Even just saying epic and listing off about 3 items will make the account easily identifiable to the GMs when they examine their logs. This account instantly went from valuable to worthless most likely forever. Like trxraistlin said, if we can figure out who you are, the GMs DEFINITELY can since they will see the account suddenly logs in from a new IP address forever. If they already know who you are I wouldn't be surprised if they flagged the account to be watched now. Risky buy for sure now unfortunately. I really want an epic chanter too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back