• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 60 Bard + 2 toons 50+ same Emu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krause

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Good day,

first of all you need to know I can not deliver the email bound to this emu account but sms has not been set. Second I will for no reason show the characters ingame. Why? Because if you dont buy them after inspecting I cant sell them to anyone else because at least you will know they have been sold for rl money. Guess this should be understandable. So if you dont agree to this stop reading now :)

This auction is for a level 60 bard and 2 more 50+ toons on the red99 server. All 3 are on the same emu account.

main character is the bard. he is fully geared but nothing realy great itemwise. he doesnt have epic (missing the raid drops) but some good instruments. He has jboots and pegy cloak.

the other 2 toons are equiped aswell but I dont want to name classes here for now to protect the buyer. If you are thinking about buying this account and I think you are serious I will tell you more.

Im looking for Krono on the everquest live server as payment. If you got some real good feedback on this site I will go through paypal.

Accepting offers now. (offers mean you offer X Krono or X $ and dont ask me silly questions like "whats your price?" or "how much?")

If I dont answer you PM I didnt like your offer or thought you are trolling :) Thanks for reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back