• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) WTS 5x 120's - Bard, Beastlord, Berzerker, Shaman, SK - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Level
Race
Misc
Class
Misc
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must use PayPal friends and family. Transfers available at buyers expense.
Hello! I am saying goodbye to EQ, and getting rid of my box crew. They are good to go for all group content you can find and have served me well over the years. My interests and priorities have just changed, so looking to give them off to a good home.

All are on Tunare currently.

They all have most progression done throughout each expansion, but none is 100% complete (ToL is done minus hunter). All have Luminous Ice, most have NoS cloak.

All toons are a mix of ToL t3 and NoS t2/3 gear. They have a mix of augs, almost all are full type 5's.

SK - Male Iksar - Has a few pieces of ToL raid - close to max aa - Has Epic 2.0 - $175 sold
Shaman - Female Iksar - 1 piece of ToL raid - close to max aa - Has Epic 2.0 - $150
Zerker - Male Ogre - close to max AA - $90 (this toon has sq/a set, but I'm happy to give them)
Beastlord - Male Iksar - close to max aa - $100
Bard - Female Wood Elf - Max AA - $100

Thanks for looking!

Refund Policy
🛎️ None after accounts have been transferred
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back