• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 58 EPIC Druid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.4%
155   1   0
Pretty good gear over 200 wis can get more details later and screenshot pm for any questions

payment via venmo/krono only

Last edited:
Bump still available. The Druid was thought to be transferable but the OO had used a CC on it and I'm not able to get in touch with him. I've owned the Druid for about 6 months and don't foresee there being any issues but figured I'd still put that out there. I also may try adding my own credit card for a month or so and then trying to see if they'll accept that for transfer request. Anyone have any idea if that's how it works?

Bump still available. The Druid was thought to be transferable but the OO had used a CC on it and I'm not able to get in touch with him. I've owned the Druid for about 6 months and don't foresee there being any issues but figured I'd still put that out there. I also may try adding my own credit card for a month or so and then trying to see if they'll accept that for transfer request. Anyone have any idea if that's how it works?

Yes I have transferred and said look man I dont have that card anymore, has to be a way to verify other than a card I no longer own. what about the one i just bought DB points with. And that worked twice now.

Yes I have transferred and said look man I dont have that card anymore, has to be a way to verify other than a card I no longer own. what about the one i just bought DB points with. And that worked twice now.

will have to try it, I actually tried that with my main account the other day and they told me tough luck go talk to your credit card company and get it (well i tried that and they wont give me old card numbers for security reasons) So i eventually went thru emails and found it. but that was on my main acct that only I owned. Hopefully I can figure something out with the dru because it definitely makes buyers more weary if they can't transfer it ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back