• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS - 57 Magician (70% to 58) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---SOLD---

Selling my 57 Mage (70% to 58) that's on a brand new account (no SQ/A set, started with Krono). Character was never guilded, and holds a good reputation, if any. No desire to play much, so it's time to move on from it. Looking for $350 buyout PayPal Friends & Family, but I am also open to offers. Verified for the the safety of the buyer, and also more willing to do business with a verified member. Any questions or concerns, PM me here. Thanks for looking!

eqinventory.png

Items:
Helot Skull Helm
Golden Black Sapphire Earring/Earring of Everfount
Polished Mithril Mask
Tolapumj's Robe
Black Alloy Medallion
Mysterious Glowing Sleeves
Molten Cloak
Braided Cinch Cord
Jade Inlaid Spaulders
Golden Bracer/Loam Encrusted Bracelet
Loam Pants & Gloves
GEBS
Ring of Di'zok/Slimy Green Ring
Cone of the Mystics/Tome of Miragul/Iksar Hide Manual

Misc Items: Journeyman's Boots, Clay Bracelet, Pre-nerf Guise
Keys: Seb keyed, is NOT keyed for VP/HS (or anything Velious for that matter)
19 Days of All-Access left as of 5/24, 0 DBC but character has x6 25% pots
Has majority of his spells through Kunark, lacking a few pets I passed on while leveling, but nothing significant. Has just about all of the spells from 58-60 from Kunark (Mala, 60 Water pet, Aegis of Ro etc, nothing from Velious)

Epic Progress: Power of the Elements, Words of Magi'kot, Broom & Shovel, Elemental Binder, and x1 page of Mastery done. Hard stuff still left, sadly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back