• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 55 Wizard Awesome gear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.4%
155   1   0
As I mentioned in a previous post I'm quitting the game for a little bit as I have a little one on the way in the next few months so I need to focus my attention on that for now.

So now to the character,

level 55 Wizard only 1 yellow from 56 Already has his badass level 60 nuke in inventory waiting for the levels to use it!

Has great gear for the level mostly all from classic but has a few chardok pieces and some other random stuffs from kunark.

If you're repped and would like more detailed information / to see in game or screen shots I can arrange this just don't want to be too specific on post.

Lastly this account will have a $25 fee added to the final selling price to cover a transfer to the account of your choice or a new account created by me whichever you prefer.

Asking price is $400 obo

- - - Updated - - -

Bunp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back