• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 54 Enchanter - Project 1999 - Blue Server - $150 (1 Viewer)

S

Spiken

for a stripped account 150 is very high, atleast for a lvl 54 char.
Chars 58+ Goes for 150+ stripped, more if they have any nodrop gear or anything.

When deciding on a price, I forgot to factor in the time and plat invested in grinding 250 jewelcraft. Thanks for reminding me, Spiken.

Spiken has been inactive for 19 months, then suddenly yesterday began posting threads like, "looking to buy a 50+ character."

Not only is this just plain tacky, but acting like an authority on bazaar prices when came back only yesterday, posting about buying accounts in other peoples' threads, is a...

CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Please stop trying to defame me and my reputation. I priced it more than fair.

Last edited:
Spiken, you haven't posted anything in these forums for 19 months, then suddenly are an expert in the value of characters? Is it a coincidence that you are posting you're "looking to buy an account" and now posting in my thread that my account is overpriced? I've looked at Spiken's previous posts. He's patrolling the forums, posting in peoples' threads about how he wants to buy an account, while posting here saying mine is not worth the asking price. Should you act like an authority on pricing when you are a potential buyer? Isn't that called "conflict of interest?"

Isn't there a harassment rule against claiming an honest seller is overpriced, especially when you're looking to buy a similar account? A rule against fraudulently trying to deflate the market and peoples' integrity/reputation so you can buy stuff cheaper?

I scouted before posting this thread to make sure it was a fair price. By the way, he has 250 jewelcraft. I didn't even factor in the time and plat invested in that when deciding what to price this character at.

What do my last posting have anything to do?
I have been checking epicnpc,ownedcore,syth etc.. for maybe 5 weeks and been checking prices of both plat and characters on P99, so i have pretty good knowledge what most chars goes for.
And the last 2 weeks there seems that WTS P99 chars have increased alot, seems like many are looking to cash out there chars for some reason, prices are dropping ever week/day and characters comming out for sale are increasing ever day.
Im not acting like a authority on price, i just telling you its overpriced and yes im looking to buy a 50+ char and this is for my GF, i dont care about gear, since im in a top guild and getting gear isent a problem for me on P99.
Im not claming you are overpriced, im telling you that you are overpricing your char, your char is 54, its not even close to 60, like alot other chars are.
Getting to 250 jewelcrafting isent hard, takes maybe 1 week.
Because the prices on redguides are high from ppl looking to sell accounts, dosent mean rest of the internets prices on accounts are this high and overpriced.
Most ppl can use google and easy check prices on diffrent sites.

You havent factor in that someone buying your account can get banned for RMT, since rogean are quite hard on this rule.

What do my last posting have anything to do?
I have been checking epicnpc,ownedcore,syth etc.. for maybe 5 weeks and been checking prices of both plat and characters on P99, so i have pretty good knowledge what most chars goes for.
And the last 2 weeks there seems that WTS P99 chars have increased alot, seems like many are looking to cash out there chars for some reason, prices are dropping ever week/day and characters comming out for sale are increasing ever day.
Im not acting like a authority on price, i just telling you its overpriced and yes im looking to buy a 50+ char and this is for my GF, i dont care about gear, since im in a top guild and getting gear isent a problem for me on P99.
Im not claming you are overpriced, im telling you that you are overpricing your char, your char is 54, its not even close to 60, like alot other chars are.
Because the prices on redguides are high from ppl looking to sell accounts, dosent mean rest of the internets prices on accounts are this high and overpriced.

You havent factor in that someone buying your account can get banned for RMT, since rogean are quite hard on this rule.

It looks to me like you posted yesterday you were looking to buy an account, and you're just pretending you've been scouring the forums for 5 weeks to cover up the fact that I have caught you red-handed in a...

CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

You are looking for an account to buy, so you are telling people that, magically, P99 has this huge wave of people quitting the game, so accounts are suddenly cheaper? Post a source. I scouted before I posted this character and there doesn't look to be any such wave of account closings.

Im not acting like a authority on price, i just telling you its overpriced...

This is called a contradicting sentence. The first half says you are not something, and the second half says you are the thing you just said you're not.

Grinding for 1 week is worth what to you then? $5?

So you come into my thread without citing any sources and claim magically that all of the rest of the internet has accounts cheaper than on Redguides? Please stop trying to make people stop using Redguides. This is a good site and they don't need people like you accusing them of having over-priced accounts.

What won't you say? You're claiming a common risk to all RMTers is a reason for me to reduce my account value. That's not even logical. That's like me telling you that some cars get flat tires so you should sell me yours for twenty eight dollars.

This is ridiculous. Can someone delete this guy's posts please?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back