• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 52 Bard/52 Necro/36 Shaman acct (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Update* whole account for $200. Its my last to account to sell. :D

Looking to sell my account. It has 109 days of All Access remaining. As stated above, it has 52 Half Elf Bard ( standard twink gear ) 52 Dark Elf Necromancer ( was raiding in Classic ) and a 36 Troll Shaman ( twinked ). The skill on all characters are up to par, Bard needs a little work on the Lock picking thats about it. Both 50 + characters are Seb keyed. Account also comes with 3 EXP pots in the shared bank as well.

Looking to sell the account for best offer. I will not short change myself due to the game time left on the account. :)

Send those PMs!

Last edited:
People want to transfer characters to fresh accounts, especially if it is not a safe account. The length of available play time is essentially useless if it's a serious buyer bc they will want to transfer the character off the account. Get verified if you want serious offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back