• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono Mangler WTS 50 Krono bulk deal! $450 for all of them! (1 Viewer)

zombienation

BANNED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 bulk discount $475 for all 50
as title states, selling 50 krono, bulk deal gives a huge discount. Ill go first if you have proper feedback and are verrified. $450 takes all 50, not a penny lower.
paypal fnf only or will accept cashapp

**Can deliver to any server**

Refund Policy
🛎️ none
Last edited:
did you not see the other 4 positive feedback i have from VERY reputable sellers on here? please dont slander my post. thanks.... i made it clear id go first already, no need to throw dirt on my post..........

Last edited:
This guy is a joke. He tells you he will send first to your character name, then evidently creates a character on another server with that name and takes a screenshot of him sending it to "you" -- then asks you to send CashApp to him. He says he will take PayPal F&F, but then insists you send cash to him to CashApp after sending you this screenshot he takes.

Just an FYI.

Nice try :)

A screenshot of you "sending" me something when I'm standing next to the parcel and have received nothing. Then demanding I pay you with CashApp. I wasn't born yesterday friend. :)

dude u just fucking stole 700$ worth of shit from me.. i sent to TREYA on MANGLER... i showed you the fucking log how could i make up where it shows 20kr sent 20kr sent 18 kr sent
clear your fucking DM and give me your number so i can call you you fucking lying scamming mother fucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back