• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 50 Enchanter (BiS before PoSky) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hello there, I am entertaining the idea of selling my Level 50 Enchanter on Lockjaw. It is my original account/character on the server, never boxed, and much love has gone into getting it to where it is today. It has a fantastic name and suffix title to go along with it. It is capable of soloing many camps (Lguk for instance) for some plat flow and dishing out massive dps via charming, with the high amount of CHA. I haven't played in over a month so you shouldn't expect many tells with questions you cannot answer :) I won't go into too much detail on the thread to protect the integrity of the account, but here are some details I am willing to share to give you an idea:

Character will come fully geared and with it not being boxed, skills are maxed or near if not, and all spells (including the quested Tashania). Gear includes full Insidious gear (Robe, Halo, Sleeves, ect) and the rest of the slots are BiS droppable (Incandescent, Loam, BAM, Djarn's, ect) including Jboots. You will be ready to jump into any raiding guild and 100% ready for PoSky+Kunark.

Notable stats:
2.6k Mana
221 Charisma
200 Intelligence

Account has 20+ days remaining at the time of this post.

I am looking for $250 or 35 krono (roughly $7 each because I would need to resell). With that price in mind, I will entertain offers; please be aware that I am in no hurry to sell and I will not easily settle.

Thank you for looking!

NOTICE: Paypal payment/Trade: If you do not have higher feedback than me, you will be going first OR you will provide payment for a reputable and safe middle-man service. I apologize, but you MUST have feedback here or able to provide and prove positive credentials elsewhere. Your positive credentials elsewhere do not count toward having higher feedback than me on this site, you will still be going first if you can only provide credentials elsewhere. If you have lower feedback than me, and do not want to provide payment for a reputable and safe middle-man service, I will require Western Union payment and distribute account information only after receiving said payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back