• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd WTS 50 Druid on Oakwynd - $120 or 12KR (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
sk, clr, enc, nec, mnk
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Paypal friends and family only.
Looking to sell the following hand leveled accounts. All accounts include gear they picked up along the way. All characters skills at max or acceptable range.

50 Cleric - Gimblox ring, Guise of the Deciever, couple of Ethereal Mist pieces

50 Enchanter - Guise of the Deciever, mix of loam and insidious, has all important spells
$100

50 SK - Guise of the Deciever, Dark Reaver, random gear picked up along the way $100
50 Monk - Guise of the Deciever x2 ( can move one to alt on account via heirloom) shiverback pieces, fbss
50 Necro - Guise of the Deciever x2 ( can move one to alt on account via heirloom) Loam, tome of miragul , has all important spells
sold

50 Druid - Guise of the Deciever, withered armor, and other random gear $150

Email has not been verified on any of the accounts, but will provide the unverified email account anyways.

Refund Policy
🛎️ n/a
Last edited:
Looking to sell the following hand leveled accounts. All accounts include gear they picked up along the way. All characters skills at max or acceptable range.

All accounts currently active. $125 each

50 Cleric - Gimblox ring, Guise of the Deciever, couple of Ethereal Mist pieces
50 Enchanter - Guise of the Deciever, mix of loam and insidious, has all important spells
50 SK - Guise of the Deciever, Dark Reaver, random gear picked up along the way
50 Monk - Guise of the Deciever x2 ( can move one to alt on account via heirloom) shiverback pieces, fbss
50 Necro - Guise of the Deciever x2 ( can move one to alt on account via heirloom) Loam, tome of miragul , has all important spells

Email has not been verified on any of the accounts, but will provide the unverified email account anyways.

Still have the monk for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back