• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 4 lvl 38's Mischief Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Level
Race
Human & Halfling
Class
Cleric, Druid, Enchanter, Monk
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 paypal friends and family
Have 4 toons for sale, my loss your gain having to bail early on server due to RL job change, my sales reputation on here speaks for its self and been a member for a long time here. You can buy with confidence.
Feel free to shoot me an offer! I am willing to negotiate on price.

Monk: lvl 38 73% to 39

Race: Human
Equipment: Full Mesh, with notable items like djarns ring, granite bracer, diamondine earring, white gold necklace. Brigadine Tunic you can sell.
Inventory: Keepers Satchel & Outriders Satchel 40 slot 100 weight reduction bags (35.00 on EQ store) Evil Eye bag 70% weight reduction, 3x bottle of adventure for leveling. 300 plus plat
Skills: All skills are equivalent to level and trained.
Station Cash: 1200+
Price: 200.00 OBO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Druid: lvl 38, 72% to 39
Race: Halfling
Equipment: Mix of Mesh and cloth
Inventory: Keepers Satchel & Outriders Satchel 40 slot 100 weight reduction bags (35.00 on EQ store), 3x bottle of adventure for leveling. Some plat
Skills: All spells appropriate to level and purchased most important ones up to 45.
Station Cash: 1200+
Price: 150.00 OBO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Enchanter: lvl 38, 70% to 39
Equipment: Mix of cloth.
Inventory: Keepers Satchel & Outriders Satchel 40 slot 100 weight reduction bags (35.00 on EQ store), 3x bottle of adventure for leveling. Some plat
Skills: Important spells for leveling / charm pet / mezzing including AE mez.
Station Cash: 1700+
Price: 150.00 OBO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Cleric: lvl 38, 72% to 39
Equipment: Mix of Leather, Chain, with notable items like Adamantine Epaulets, Mithril-Ruined Tunic, Charred Guardian Shield, Crown of Leaves.
Skills: Important heals/buffs/rez for level.

Station Cash: 1700+
Price: 200.00 OBO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refund policy
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back