• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 4 level 60 accts. Planar/kunark geared. ench, wiz, bard, pal. CHEAP (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have 4 accts for sale with 1 level 60 per acct. Each has a lot of planar gear/sky etc. No epics. not looking to fetch a whole lot, but at least some krono for them instead of letting the accts rot. PM me for details. Cheap.

Paladin: 41pct haste belt, Fennin Ro legs, and gloves, Jeldorin, 4 stationstore antonican traveler's rucksacks, Jboots. 6700plat. 30 days play time.SOLD
Bard: Planar arms, wrist, legs, good weapons, ask to inspect in commonlands. 30 days play time.SOLD
Ench: Full Planar, sky shoulders and face. Rokyls Channeling crystal, Jboots. 30 days play timeSOLD
Wiz: needs to be activated. minimal gear.SOLD

Ask to inspect any of them in Commonlands Tunnel.

I am 100pct verified, and I am the original owner of these accts. yes i answered SQ, but I am willing to walk you through it and assist in turning the ownership over to another verified acct owner. Looking for Kronos or plat on Phinny. accepting paypal fnf. PM me!

SOLD ALL OF THEM. Thanks guys!!
Thanks for taking the time to look at my auction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back