• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 110 SK, 110 bard, 105 cleric (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambam

BANNED
Rating - 98.9%
90   1   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Shadowknight
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
110 SK-
Max aa. Mix of RoS raid t3/gmm group gear. Has chase ring and boots leveled up to platinum. Has progression done VoA-RoS (most all raid cheevs) Has a good portion of TBL done including janns veil. Still need raid cheevs. Has max artisan prize (tradeskills all between 340-350 with 7/7 max trophies). Inventory has all 40+ slot bags, bank has like 30+ 30slot bags from cheevs. TBL collectors snail mount along with all prog mounts and some other rare ones. Max'ed collector achieves and has all top trophies. Too many clickies to list, but character pretty much has everything done that you can ask for besides TBL raid cheevs. Working on the older hunters atm but most are complete. Has over 2k heroic dex. Hero's resolution aa are maxed (30/30) Other hero aa's are 55/60 atm.

110 Bard- 20kish aa, mix of tbl/gmm gear

105 cleric- SOLD

Looking to sell SK and bard for 450.

Thanks!

Refund Policy
🛎️ If any issues of course
Last edited:
Interested, can he be transferred to another server and would you consider 400?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back