• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS 105 TDS Raid Geared Paladin - 12 Vet AA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looking to sell my 105 TDS Raid Geared Paladin. 145k HP / 13.5k AC Unbuffed. 15.7k+ AA assigned, not maxed but close.

Every slot is TDS Raid Gear and Visuals are Darkwater, NOT cultural! Shoulders are TBM Raid. Couple of cool illusions, including the rare and expensive Firestorm Cape (troll illusion). CoP 3, CoL 3, CoG 3. DA Hammer, Shield of the Immaculate Light cure shield from CotF (in bags), Horn of Unity, Bloodrinker's Coating, plus many more utility clickies.

Incredible set of augs (just needs to do challenger for Relife Adornment). 547 hAgi & 540 hDex (Top notch for TDS raid gear, TBM raid gear increases these stats astronomically).

The account has 12 Veteran Rewards.

Sale will come with 5 Krono on the account (bought from a reputable source, so no danger there) and 2 million plat.
+ 53 days of gold subscription left as of posting
+ Also comes with RARE TBM drop Caravan Satchel - tradeable 36 slot bag.
+ 2500 Daybreak Cash for a transfer token free of charge!

PM me with offers, please no low balling. I am well aware of what well geared tanks sell for :). No magelo is set up atm, but I can show in-game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back