• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS 105 TBM Raid Geared Rogue & 105 Monk ~~ On SAME Account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
SOLD!

I was working on gearing up this rogue to add him to my army, but a friend of mine has recently quit and gifted me his rogue. So, I'm looking to re-home this guy! ;)

105 Gnome Rogue (he was a heroic) w/ 9K AA ~~~ 131k HP Unbuffed with no power source

~ Partially TBM raid gear: Chest, Arms, Helm, Legs, and Boots are all TBM raid.
~ Both weapons are the best rogue daggers in-game: Sliver of Emollious both with the TBM dmg augs.
~ Off-slots BEST TBM raid rogue belt: Emblazoned Belt of the Boromas, which adds 500dmg to EVERY proc. Other TBM raid off-slots are Neck, Shoulders, Charm, Ear x1
~ 420 Bif coins so you can buy another piece of TBM raid gear of your choosing!
~ Has some augs, but many slots are missing
~ Full TBM raid Conqueror unlocked - All items on the raid vendor are available (I actually raided him, not a gear farmed toon)
~ Flagged up to Dredge in TDS so you can farm dps or defense powersources (Thuli/Dredge)
~ 375k plat

rogue.png

weapons.png

Account also has a 105 Iksar Monk (was a heroic) w/ 9.1k AA ~~~ 106k HP Unbuffed with no powersource

~ Gear is a mix of RoF raid, CotF raid, TDS group, and TDS raid (weapon 2h) and Belt (Repentia), has a few other raid weapons in bags
~ Has a few anny clicks
~ His augs are pretty spectacular, including some achievement augs: Hero's Calling, Fabled Orb of Frozen King. Other highlights are: Chipped Stone of Starfall (Wargames Anny aug), Shard of Celerity (PoWar raid aug), White Stone of Power. I believe he's only missing 1 aug to be fully augged. But TBM will have many upgrades! :)
~ 80k plat

monk.png

Account has all expansions (legit codes). I have all original info so you can split them up if you'd like to.
33 days of Gold left (as of posting)
Can show in-game.

$350 for FULL account (both toons) through PayPal Friends & Family

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back