• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTS 105 Raid Geared Warrior (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looking to sell my 105 Warrior.

Stats:
~ 151k HP / 13k AC Unbuffed with Geomantic power source
~ Gear is a mix of Arx raid (gloves, boots, and arms are cultural), Warrior version of Bloodstained Pauldrons, CotF T2 Raid wrists x2, legs, helm, and a few off-slots are CotF raid as well.
~ 12k AA (17k total spent), around 500 until max AA
~ 200 Merc AA
~ 14 Veteran Reward AA
~ CoP 4 and Guardian Circle 3
~ 10 illusion clickies
~ Killer set of augs, including the achievement ones like Jonas Dagmire's Skeletal Parrot, Hero's Calling, Frozen Orb of the Fabled King, and BiC aug (no TBM augs, so there's room for improvement)!
~ Sould of the Grandmaster shield aug
~ A good chunk of Merc/Partisans done in TBM. Mercenary of Demiplane of Decay, Crypt of Decay and Crypt of Sul and Partisan of Crypt of Decay and Crypt of Sul are left to finish.

~ Collector's Edition of TBM (Shroud of Relife illusion, Pridewing Lion Mount, PoHealth clicky (1 hour re-use time from anywhere) and a 40 slot bag)
~ 175 days left on Gold subscription!
~ Able to transfer to any server

PM me with reasonable offers or any questions. I am willing to show in-game.

Attachments

• inventory.png
    inventory.png
    404 KB · Views: 439
  • mounts.png
    mounts.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 443
  • illusions.png
    illusions.png
    228 KB · Views: 449
  • stats.png
    stats.png