• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Firiona Vie WTS 1-125 Leveling on The F.V Server And AA's (1 Viewer)

Dret

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 Consider the investment I will.
WTS Leveling Service for F.V and the levels that you need will be first priority from 1-125.
Yes, I still sell 1-95 and then from there you can get boosted to higher levels quickly.
The AA's Are easy to get but it's a long grind on me and my pc.
Can level a bunch of chars to level 70-80 easy then comes the hard part of 80-95.
I run with 2 or 3 groups just on F.V. so it's quite easy to get you into them. And level quick with already geared Auge'd and Aa's maxed out. So not much on the death department. unless there is to many mobs.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Agreed on some things
Last edited:
HI How are you. I was wondering if I could get powerlevelling on my two characters to 125. They are 120 Mag and Warr. I'd like max AA's and other perks that could be available to them. What would you charge me. Thanks very much !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back