• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Rogue Epic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWD99

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a ragebringer MQ on Agnarr, krono or otherwise etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, still looking for this MQ. Thanks.

Unlike a lot of the other epics, there really isn't much that can be MQed for the Rogue Epic, and most aren't going to stop their own progress, or have to start over, to let another Rogue do it, especially with the Lake Rathe and Steamfont camps that are highly contested with a 7+ hour Spawn Timer.

Final turn in can be MQ which is what I'm looking for. Based on my experience on other servers, I'm surprised the market isn't flooded with people selling these.

Most people I know are doing it twice for the mask. Opening Steamfont picks seems to be broken, but Rathe is easy if you have a group of friends since there are typically clerics, druids and necros in the zone doing epics. You can probably skip a lot of the quest if you just hang out in Steamfont. I've seen at least 6 attempts on Renux wipe. If Renux aggros you after another group wipes, that's free game IMO especially since she will probably despawn before the wiped group can get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back