• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) WTB Ranger Plane of Sky Cloak MQ (1 Viewer)

AFK Power Level Group

Looking to start some AFK power level groups levels 40-50. Just need to come to CoM and AFK. Looking to get a full group together and do it over the course of a couple days. Asking 10 krono for the full 40-50 per person. I've done this before in game but never tried it through to forums. Seeing if I get some interest here. PM me.

AFK PL 40-50

Starting in roughly 4 hours (10pm EST) and have 2 spots open in this group. Full 40 to 50 PL for 10 krono. Will take a few days time. Just join the group and go AFK.

Re: AFK PL 40-50

So far so good! Got about almost half done on my guy and it's been smooth sailing. I'd be comfortable recommending zomgilold.

WTS Robe of the Lost Circle MQ

Asking 4kr each.

Note: I DO NOT have an enchanter or charm the mob for turn in. Please have that planned out. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Up

- - - Updated - - -

Up

- - - Updated - - -

Up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back