• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

wtb Project 99 plat/items (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustidio

BANNED
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Looking to buy these items

Necklace of Superiority
Runed Bolster Belt
IFS/Peacebringer
Rune Branded Girdle
Siblisian Berserker Cloak
Hardened Clay Bracelet
Granite Bracer
Gauntlets of Fiery Might
Idol of the Thorned
Monk epic MQ

Shoot me a pm or send me an email [email protected]

Last edited:
No they aren't. You said you'd do 320 for NoS and CoF, then I said how bout 340? 20$ more than you're asking is "way too high"? I probably would've even went a little lower but you literally ignored me after I counter offered. Doesn't really make much sense. I just think you don't have an understanding of how negotiating works.

this guy just did a charge back on me. $275 out. PLEASE black ball him and lets see if we can get him banned in p99. sleezy as they come. waited 59 days to charge back. hopefully nobody else sold anything to this pos

Last edited:
This is scary , I have done several trades and luckily this has never happened to me. It makes me no longer want to sell items/plat anymore since I do this mainly for hobby money .... If I sold 300$ worth of plat and it got charged back and actually hit my personal finances I would go batshit crazy with absolutely no recourse. I feel for ya mulemule that is total BS/

i'm just going to require western union or nothing in the future. if people aren't willing to drive 5 minutes to their local grocery store then i'll just keep whatever i'm selling

Bit of a necro but I just wanted to say that I've always been under the impression that if they send money to you as friends and family, they cannot do a charge back. Only if they send the money as goods and services can they charge back. I've sold about 10,000$ worth of stuff on P99 and never once has anyone done a charge back on me and I've ALWAYS had them send as friends n family. I'm not sure if it's because I've just been lucky and always dealt with legit people or if it's just impossible to charge back that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back