• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Powerleveling (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fooliam

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. I am looking to pay someone to PL my wizard. Ideally, I am looking for a bard PL, though certainly for low levels, druid PL works just as well. Current rates for the PLing services posted on the P99 forums are roughly 1.5k/hour for druids, or around 500p per level for bard AOE PLing. At current going rates, this translates into $1-$3 per hour or level, depending on who is doing the PL. What I am offering to pay is $1 per level up to level 20, then $2 per level for levels 20-30, $4 per level for levels 30-40, and $6 per level for levels 40-50. I am hoping that I can find someone here that wants to make some real life money, because I am always super sketched out with buying plat, and i feel that this is safer for me. Anyway, if you';re interested in selling some PLing at the above rates (or would like to counter-offer), please PM me.

Just for a comparison, the most well-read bard PLing post on p99 charges roughly 56k plat to take a character from 1-50. At current going rate of pp of $2/1k, that is $128. I am offering $140 for the same service.

To clarify: I am offering to pay on a per level basis, with longer levels being worth more. This ensures I get maximum value, and the more efficient you are at PLing, the better you get paid, especially at the lower levels.

Rates I will pay:
$20 to PL from level 1 to 20 (should take ~2 hrs, so $10/hr)
$20 from 20-30 (should take about 2 hrs, so $10/hr)
$40 from 30-40 (should take ~4 hrs, so $10/hr)
$60 from 40-50

Rates are negotiable through PMs only.

Last edited:
eh, that translates to 3kpp an hour at current market rates. Why would I pay extra when I can just buy the pp to do it cheaper?

You couldn't pay me to $2/hr to just sit behind my PC and masturbate, especially with 0 feedback.

GL, hope you find someone in a LAN cafe in Bangladesh who can get you what you need.

typo. I meant to write $2 per level. If it takes you an hour to get a level in the 20s, you're doing some crappy PLing

Just for a comparison, the most well-read bard PLing post on p99 charges roughly 56k plat to take a character from 1-50. At current going rate of pp of $2/1k, that is $128. I am offering $140 for the same service.

since his pl is so much cheaper, how about you go use him

I appreciate his logic here. I doubt you will find somone at those rates but it makes sense. Not to mnetion you could probably knock out numerous levels in an hour, putting it right at about what you mentioned monkey.

I appreciate his logic here. I doubt you will find somone at those rates but it makes sense. Not to mnetion you could probably knock out numerous levels in an hour, putting it right at about what you mentioned monkey.

yeah, it ensures that I'm paying for progress, not someone's time. The more efficient someone is at leveling, the better they get paid, which seems really fair to me.

You're paying for progress, time, and security. The guy selling you a pl is taking a huge risk, basically the guy pling you is taking the risk you would otherwise take to buy pp to buy a pl.

You're paying for progress, time, and security. The guy selling you a pl is taking a huge risk, basically the guy pling you is taking the risk you would otherwise take to buy pp to buy a pl.

Lol, no they aren't. There is no transaction going on in game, so there is nothing for the p99 admins to take action against. There are no trade logs for them to follow, no suspect accounts tied to RMT. It's just two players playing together, which is kinda what the game is intended to have you do.

I also believe that per level is fair. That per hour crap is totally in the PL'ers favor. You might be a shitty PL'er and I'm over here forking out money while you suck.
This way, if you suck, well that sucks for you because it will take you longer and doesn't effect my $$.

I also believe that per level is fair. That per hour crap is totally in the PL'ers favor. You might be a shitty PL'er and I'm over here forking out money while you suck.
This way, if you suck, well that sucks for you because it will take you longer and doesn't effect my $$.

Per level is pretty fair normally yes, but the best plers with the best rates like the one he's refering to on the p99 forums either a: are the ones with Manastones, Robe of the Spring, 60 bards, or shamans with torpor. Or some new person trying to copy one of them (who is going to do it so much slower) It also depends on the person getting pled, if they wanna pay per pl, but the only time they can log in are during prime time, on a saturday night or something when all the good zones are going to happen, nah, and what if the person getting pled is an idiot and gets himself killed, etc, etc. I charge per hour and if the pl isn't good, or I die, or the place is full I'll generally lower the price with the customer or offer free time, never had any issues.

Lol, no they aren't. There is no transaction going on in game, so there is nothing for the p99 admins to take action against. There are no trade logs for them to follow, no suspect accounts tied to RMT. It's just two players playing together, which is kinda what the game is intended to have you do.
If the plee doesn't like the pler, it takes 5 mins to get enough proof to ban them. The p99 admins will absolutely ban you without trade logs if they have some form of proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back