• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be tough for you at first especially with no feedback. You should spend the 10$ to get verified. You should also be willing to go first. Make sure you deal with people that have good feedback and/or are verified. I'll let you know right now there are a lot of scammers out there. I was scammed by someone with 5 positive feedback (not verified though). Don't get too excited about a "to good to be true" deal, take things slow. Be smart.

Thanks for the heads up. Im new here and havn't played since 98. I forgot how expensive spells were lol. I will go ahead and verify and keep trying. Thanks again.

You should be it in small amounts also, they track large xfers. Also, put something in the trade window going the other way. I'd say it was safer to buy an item, and then trade it in game, though. Don't publicize any amounts, or specifics or they will ban you even if you are innocent , lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back