• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Plat/Items (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomNChee

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Fungi Tunic
Deepwater Bp/Legs
Tolans Bp/Legs/bracer
Ornate Velium Pendant
Bone Clasped Girdle
Shiny Robe of the Underfoot
Insignia Protector
Hiero cloak
Necklace of superiority
vibrating gauntlets of infuse
Massive Dragonclaw Shard
Horn of Hsgara
Swiftblade of Zek

Buying Plat in Bulk ONLY 2 to 1 ratio

Last edited:
Everyone here uses paypal so maybe it's time for you to make the jump from Myspace to Facebook...

Paypal handles scammer disputes.. that is why everyone chooses to use it over google wallet. It's really very simple to understand.

No need for the animosity flat out or being an asshole. facebook is out dated and shitty, so your analogy is horrible. But on a lighter note, the first person i bought something from a while ago used google wallet so i just assumed. Thanks for the tip though, you could of done it without the whole internet tough guy routine.

My analogy was a joke comparing google wallet to Myspace. Just trying to help keep as many comfortable and safe on this website as possible. Have a good night, really wasn't trying to be a tough guy and there is certainly no animosity of any degree toward you or anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back