• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Plat, items and PL on P99 Blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelk990

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi guys, willing to buy plat, or PLing. Highly repped on both Playerauctions and Epicnpc but relatively new here (this is the only forum I've found for P99 stuff specifically). Please message me with what you're offering. Also willing to verify if any seller is willing to split the cost (i.e. discount 5$ off the order). Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Willing to verify to make a purchase if any verified sellers have inventory.

http://www.redguides.com/forums/sho...-druid-52-Monk-with-fungi?p=301825#post301825

Guy is a scammer. Sent payment yesterday and no communication afterwards. Do not send him money, googled his name and he has done this before will post details later when I get off of work. Work, what a novel concept, I work for money instead of scamming strangers on the internet. PayPal and legal authorities have been notified. I have his address, well his dads address because he still lives at home, phone number and other info.

Was the scam claim against you ever lifted or disproven? PMs seemed a little iffy to me, so unless these allegations were cleared, I'll wait for another seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back