• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB P99 Plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Howdy, I know Im new and unverified which are both super big red flags, friend and I just got back into EQ after 10+ years, I wanna twink us a bit, I'm hoping to only buy 5-10k for now, if it goes smoothly Ill get verified and I'm sure Ill do more transactions through the site, but for now I'm just kinda testing the waters on P99, obviously I'm new to this while thing and not sure what security loops I need to jump through to keep us both secure, so looking for a seller who's also ok with maybe taking a bit more time then normal to explain it to me, even if no one is willing to sell to me, if a nice seller could explain the process to me anyhow via PM that would be great and help me decide if I really wanna verify before my first purchase.
ps. not stupid enough to have this account name remotely slimier to my P99 account, characters or email, know that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back