• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB P99 Blue account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Hey guys im looking to get a p99 blue account

What i am looking for:

- 56-60 cleric decent gear with epic, perfer VP keyed but not a deal breaker.
- 55-60 bard same as stated above
- 55-60 SK same as stated above
- These are my top picks, i am willing to take a look at others, Shaman,Wiz,Mage but would have to be some nice accounts
- Some mid level alts would be a plus

How the deal will go down

- Im am looking to spend between 300 - 500 depending on what the account has etc. Possibly more if its really something nice.

- If you are a scammer move along, i will be asking for a phone conversation and some exchange of basic information. IF you are not willing to exchange this then please move along. I am looking to make a safe transaction for both of us.

- IF you have alot of positive feedback on here i will be willing to send payment first and gift it, If not then we will be looking for a middle man with good feedback to make the transaction happen, I WILL pay $50 to anyone with a alot of positive feedback willing to make that happen but thats details we can work out when we get to it.

- I WILL only do PAYPAL or GOOGLE WALLET, no money orders or western union.

- Account must not have SMS set, i would prefer to be able to take over the email as well, but not a deal breaker as i know many people use their personal emails but that's is why i will be requesting information to contact said person if there's ever a problem. IF any of this is an issue then please move along.

I just want a no bullshit deal, im a legit dude looking for an account simple as that. I have a VERIFIED Paypal account as well as Google Wallet.

Thanks for your time please send me a PM with offers/questions. I should be able to reply promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back