• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB(in game) lute of the howler and drums of the beast (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Was out of the game for a couple months due to unfortunately circumstances (house fire) and i'd like to find someone who can sell me these at reasonable prices (3500-4000 each or so each, checked histories). They can take a while to drop and I really want to catch up on factioning etc so I'd rather not sit around in kobolds with level 45 groups at level 60 for hours and hours :)

Just looking to do an in game trade, nothing with real cash, just plat or plat/krono.

ragefireprices.info isnt always the greatest. I dont' have any for sale. But generally the drums sell for ~3kro and the lute is about the same.

yet people are offering them for about 1 krono that have been parsed, up to 2 tops most recently :p

The lute would be more pricey but the mod is easily beatable by other stuff and with epic (common on the server) the haste buff isn't really useful anymore. its more of a fun thing i want :p

the drums are worth more to me honestly, and theres only 1 price parsed of those so i wasn't 100% sure on that. but i dont mind farming in sirens grotto. other good stuff there. I just dont want to do kobolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back