• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB High End Warrior (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitetiger

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a high end warrior, preferably 23k hp / 4k ac unbuffed or more. 1200 AA minimum. Should be flagged for AG/FC, Solteris, and MMM/Crystallos group at least.

Must be transferable instantly!

Also must have original information, Birthdate used to register the station account (most important and absolutely vital :) )

I'll want to see a magelo, talk on the phone before the transaction, and also view in-game.

I can drop quite a bit of cash via PayPal only! (I'm Verified PayPal member since 2004 with 27 verified transactions, I've been a highly respected member of some other communities on the interwebs but just found this site so though I would branch out :p )

Anyways, if you have something that fits my description send me a PM with a magelo and asking price and we can get to it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back