1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

WTB High End Warrior

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by whitetiger, Sep 20, 2008.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. whitetiger

whitetiger New Member

0   0   0

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a high end warrior, preferably 23k hp / 4k ac unbuffed or more. 1200 AA minimum. Should be flagged for AG/FC, Solteris, and MMM/Crystallos group at least.

Must be transferable instantly!

Also must have original information, Birthdate used to register the station account (most important and absolutely vital :) )

I'll want to see a magelo, talk on the phone before the transaction, and also view in-game.

I can drop quite a bit of cash via PayPal only! (I'm Verified PayPal member since 2004 with 27 verified transactions, I've been a highly respected member of some other communities on the interwebs but just found this site so though I would branch out :p )

Anyways, if you have something that fits my description send me a PM with a magelo and asking price and we can get to it.

Thanks!