• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB ..... doesn't matter what. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTB working no delay ghostkill and Pofire chant kite mac

already a pofire macro inside that works well, the other things you want you cant have right now.

richard, the pofire macro i found had to use mq2instamem and warp, im curious as rto if they are detected and if not, could you help me with my instamem it says incorrect version of the plugin,,... not sure how to update it? or post me a link to it?

Insta mem isnt needed, it is just used to mem your spells if you die.

And there is a working warp if your brave enough to use it, with KOS mobs in the zone a non warping one would be realy hard to do.

Lol Nodelay huh.. I wouldnt use it as of yet.

Richardo said:
Insta mem isnt needed, it is just used to mem your spells if you die.

And there is a working warp if your brave enough to use it, with KOS mobs in the zone a non warping one would be realy hard to do.

You have never played a Bard have you ...

Instamem is great for switching from buff songs back to chant songs instantly... it also can switch from resist spells over to full bore fight songs and as mob starts dieing goes to chants to dsp so for a Bard it is a great addition...

Oh ya have you ever tried switching to a mezz spell while running ... not pretty .. I could have 16 slots and use all of them ina big fight .. oh ya with instamem I did have them

Yea GK is still down. ive been playing with it a bit with NEW codeing. I can go about 3-4 days before i get banned. I dont take anyone with me to see if the "helpers" get hit.

I lost 2 "junk" accounts so far so back to the drawing board. We will get it but i dont think anyone will let it get out again. This last update really screwed things up for the warp and instamem peeps.

I miss instamem.....

rawwar said:
You have never played a Bard have you ...

Instamem is great for switching from buff songs back to chant songs instantly... it also can switch from resist spells over to full bore fight songs and as mob starts dieing goes to chants to dsp so for a Bard it is a great addition...

Oh ya have you ever tried switching to a mezz spell while running ... not pretty .. I could have 16 slots and use all of them ina big fight .. oh ya with instamem I did have them

Yea I play a bard, but he was asking about instamem in the MACRO, and in the macro he was asking about its not used for all those things.

I'll sell you warp and monk, but they'll really, really, really likely get you banned.

That said, both work. I guess it's all about how badly you want it. If it's worth losing your monk account for whatever gain, let me know.

Lol Thez common be nice to the new guy. He doesnt know... =) But then agian education in the first hand is always the best route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back