• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB character leveled. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never seen anyone post something like this, just wondering if there is anyone out there who would do this service. I know people sell characters, however I do not care for the "what ifs" of account transactions, and the possibility of sellers trying to swindle their accounts back 6 months later(i know this isn't possible if you have the eqemu and sms, but that isn't always the case). This scenario allows me to have full control of the account, while said service is rendered by a player.

Payment would be based on milestones, some kind of structure like 1-10. 11-20. Etc. If said individual was trustworthy and everything worked out fine, I would like 1-5 characters leveled in this fashion. It's a good opportunity for someone to make a good chunk of $ sitting on their ass playing video games, which sounds awesome. Unfortunately I have less time on my hands these days so I cannot make all my pixel dreams a reality. If anyone is interested, pm me, and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back