• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTB Blue Plat / Items (1 Viewer)

rams24

BANNED
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Looking to pay $1.50/k looking for fungi/cof/rbg/rfs/zerker cloak etc. Looking for up to about 150-300k I guess starting a new twink char. PM me with what ya got will take lower amounts of plat.

Everything will be done VIA paypal gift of course.

Looking to pay $1.50/k looking for fungi/cof/rbg/rfs/zerker cloak etc. Looking for up to about 150-300k I guess starting a new twink char. PM me with what ya got will take lower amounts of plat.

Everything will be done VIA paypal gift of course.

I have a fungi and some other twink items I'm looking to sleep. What do you offer for fungi?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a fungi and some other twink items I'm looking to sleep. What do you offer for fungi?

Sell*

I'd stay 100% clear of this guy if selling plat. Just by looking at his past post and the most recent one with proof. He's just out to scam people when it comes to buying.

I did not scam anyone stop trying to cause trouble when I have never even talked to you..... The only thing ive done was make accounts and get bored and sell them on here. I do a lot of wheeling and dealing is why there is a bunch of posts of buying/selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back