• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Bard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlong1968

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested on buying a bard on Bert server or one transferred there. Please send PMs with character offers. Looking for a LVL 76 or higher but might take less than that depending on the toon.

Might want to go into a LITTLE more detail. Flags, AA's, unbuffed HP/AC, etc., etc? Or are you just looking for the level and it doesn't matter if they have no AA's and are completely naked?

Level mainly, AA is easy to get nowdays don't you think? I can gear him or her up, and who needs flags when they opened up all the zones? Do you have one, Unknown, or not?

No, I'm just trying to help you out here. You need to let people know what your willing to spend as well. Think about it, if I have a level 80 Crystallos raid geared Bard I wouldn't even respond to this. Also, no I disagree majorly with AA's being easy to get - levels are FARRR easier to get than AA's. Sure getting 1 AA is faster than 1 level, but consider there are only 80 levels and 2,000+ AA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back