• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB an ultimate account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi there, I have been selling and buying on red guides for quite some time now, all my client survived the RMT ban wave, I use IP masking software and I use a different account for each item transaction to make sure none of my future or past customers get effected by each other.

I have made some money doing this and now wish to buy a very good account. I am mainly interested in unique accounts, DE masks, special titles, gear etc. And of course preferably accounts that haven't been played for a while. If you have or know of someone that has an account like this then please send them my way. I am paying very well for it and have the feedback to back it up.

Now is you chance to sell that ultimate account.

priority given to:

-Unique stuff
-multiple character accounts
-not been played for a long time
-Epic chars

-If you have less feedback then me you will be going first
-I will be checking the accounts reputation before purchase, if it has been banned before etc
-I will ONLY buy accounts that have email and emu info and sms NOT set of course.
-I am willing to use a middleman if you so chose, but none of the massive rep guys who are too dangerous to use. (you will be paying the cost of the middleman)

I look forward to seeing what people have if anything.

PM me for Skype info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back