• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB AFK/PASSIVE PowerLeveling 40+ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WantToBorS

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hi All,

looking for some leveling help :toot:
I don't like to give my account details out, thats why I prefer AFK / passive XP leeching :)

Just send me a PM, with your prices per level or level-range (40-45 or something), thanks!

I asked him ~2 weeks ago, he said he is doing PL but with account details/information.
But I will ask him again maybe he changes it.

Yeah, kronolevel does afk leveling, but with account access on his time.

That said, he seems very reputable and has a lot of customers (myself included).

If you were concerned about account items or such, you could always create a second account, activate it with a Krono for a month, and transfer everything valuable from your main account to the second one. Then change your password on main account, and let him have access till he finishes it when you change your password back.

If you absolutely do not want to give out your account details, then I think your best bet would be to ask in-game in the auction channels. I have seen some folks advertising PL services in game for cash/krono. Maybe someone is on while you are in, and can get it done that way.

Otherwise, finding someone here that happens to have the same in-game schedule as you could be difficult.

No one needs to be concerned about their items/gear/krono if they are using me. Most of my customers have top end droppable gear, lots of krono, lots of coin. And lots of my customers buy krono from me. You only get the type of reputation I have by being a trustworthy person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back