• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB a Max AA SK with EoK. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastman63

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 96.1%
49   2   0
WTB a Max aa SK with EoK. The more done like clickies,trophies, vet aa, epic 2.0 ect the better. I know you guys wanna sell your Swarming SK's after the nerf. Need one as a new main for a friend.

Sk's barely got nerfed. So good idea picking up an Sk. They are still OP and can Swarm 10+ mobs in EOK with just a healer merc. This was proven several times after patch yesterday and anyone who thinks different, just doesn't know how to play SK well. =X

Sk's barely got nerfed. So good idea picking up an Sk. They are still OP and can Swarm 10+ mobs in EOK with just a healer merc. This was proven several times after patch yesterday and anyone who thinks different, just doesn't know how to play SK well. =X

Such a true statement MC and epic isnt only swarming technique out there. Life taps and healer merc or preferable actual cleric alt running as well and swarming is no issues. Just don't forget to passive merc if you pulling not flagged as puller--- Many of times have I f***ed myself in the past doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back