• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Mischief WTB 65 druid on mischief (prefer geared) (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Seller Requirements
📌 Verified or extensive positive feedback
I'm looking to buy a good to great druid on mischief. Must haves: us account, level 65.
Nice to haves: gear (the higher end the better), at least some AA.

Prefer a clean account but open to one with info set from a reputable seller. PP FNF, I'm verified.

Last edited:
65 Druid - 575aa (445 assigned 130 unspent), Plane of time geared. Flagged for plane of fire. Tons of clickies completed (all the raid ones pretty much... bard speed horse, mana regen, hp regen, +mana, +AC, +attack, +resists)

Clean account - no warnings/suspensions or bad reputation (if anything it is actually steller rep!). 2150 daybreak points so you can buy a namechange scroll if you wanted to or other times.

Verified and great rep here on EC tunnel. I'm just winding down personally on Mischief due to RL workstuff getting busy. Druid has never been guilded.

-Boomba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back