• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB 55+... (on P99 Blue) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
In the market for an account on blue with a 55-60 of the following classes...

Enchanter, Cleric, Wizard, Shaman..

Gear/Epic/Keys is really not an issue but surely will take account into my offer etc everything included..

I am offering in-game plat/items and/or cash via PayPal verified gift.

Please feel free to add me on Skype for quicker communication etc, if you have any questions..

What is an issue and most important for me as a buyer is the security of account, reputation, activity, feedback of potential seller and of course last but certainly not least (goes along with security) is all the info able to transfer over to me to ensure me being able to sustain full security/ownership of the account. (sms info not set, email address account linked to emu being able to be provided to me)

Please dont hesitate to send me a message here or get with me on skype to discuss any further details...

Skype username: Efficiencski

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back