• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB 46+ account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking to purchase an account. It has to have at least one character above level 46. I am looking for a rogue, monk, shaman, wizard, warrior, paladin, or SK. SMS must not be set. I strongly prefer that email comes with the account, though I will take an account without the email if the price is low enough.

Payment will be done through paypal or google wallet. I am happy to use a middleman who has more than 15 positive transaction feedbacks on this site. Otherwise, you will go first.

If you have an account that you are looking to offload, please PM me with approximate level, class, your asking price, and any other information you deem relevant (IE epic, jboots, 400kpp in bank, whatever)

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back